Categories

Pages

Monday, January 23, 2006

Why do I even bother...

Seems like lately everytime I post my team for the week I end up making one wrong change, and somehow the entire team is affected, and lo and behold, I score extremely low (38 in this case)! Wtf man... I'm still in 3rd position of course, but Tishen is creeping ever so closer, and I'm losing ground on Sean and Rudy!

So next time, I ain't posting a full squad. At most I'll probably talk about certain picks I believe is good, but I won't show my entire team. After all, they're always subject to last minute swaps, guided by gut instinct!

Anyway, some early thoughts. Giannakopoulos and Downing are both reasonable picks, esp. as they face poor teams. Downing appears to be every bit the hot stuff he was prior to his injury, plus the fact he'll want to prove himself before the final World Cup selection. Don't put all your eggs in one basket though... look at those who picked mostly Liverpool or Chelsea players last week....

Btw, Cisse was CRAP last night!!! It always looked like the game plan in his head was different to the one his teammates had... hope Rafa'll restore the Crouch-Morientes partnership... at least until Cisse screws his head back the right way...

1 comment:

YK said...

yup. Cisse is crap last nite, so is his taste in hairstyle.