Categories

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Year's Resolution #3!!!

Return to the gaming world, specifically Magic AND WWE. I have been away for far too long and from what I know, Magic has pretty much kicked into overdrive over at WGS. Also, the fact that an offspring of mine is venturing into said Magic world gives me a sign that it might be time for my long overdue comeback. At least I still know my DCI number...

I was kinda sleepy at work today, so I ended up refreshing my energies by checking out the latest Magic cards coming out in the next pre-release. Hope I'll be back full blast next month. Long term target is of course, to qualify for Nationals somewhere in September (?) I think.

WWE, from what I know, is in a dormant stage at the moment. Well, hopefully I'll be back to kick it up back into action. Besides, Singapore qualifiers is somewhere in March I think and I wanna go! Last time we had a fantastic time. Group trips are a blast!

In addition, there's the Boardalympics as well. Last year I finished in the final four crashing out horribly in fourth. Just hope that there won't be any UNO Stacko nonsense this year...

No comments: