Categories

Pages

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Random!!!

First, look at this conundrum:

weetabix-mix-fix-six
entwine-nine-dine-wine
fourteen-unseen-teen-sheen
done-fun-sun-one


Second, let's play a game! Can you people identify the twelve songs for each of these beginning lyrics? Some are honest to God way too simple, others need some thought!

1. First I was afraid, I was petrified!

2. I can see clearly now the rain has gone

3. Never knew I could feel like this

4. After some time, I've finally made up my mind

5. Kiss me out of the bearded barley

6. Have I told you lately that I love you

7. And in your eyes I see ribbons of color

8. I just can't get you outta my head

9. Raindrops keep falling on my head
10. A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away,

11. This Romeo is bleeding, but you can't see his blood

12. You and I must make a pact
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!!

5 comments:

Lady Aurora said...

Ooo... tough challenge! I will take it on!

1. I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

2. Damn... I know the melody and some of the words, but I just can't remember the name!! I even remember the second line - 'I can see all the obstacles in my way'.
I'll just give it a shot.

I can see clearly now - can't remember who sang it.

3. Come what may - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman

4. 25 Minutes - Michael learns to rock

5. Kiss me - Sixpence None the Richer

6. Have I told you lately (I think...)- Rod Stewart

7. Falling into you (?) - Celine Dion

8. Can't get you outta my head - Kylie Minogue

9. Raindrops keep falling on my head - Uhm... tough. Bing Crosby? Damn... who was that guy in the movie?

10. Starwars?

11. Always - Bon Jovi

12. I'll be there - Jackson Five (I think)

I can actually hum most of these... cool. It's just remembering the names that are difficult.

Unknown said...

do i get any prize for getting the rite answer here azmin??

can you be my slave for a week if i get it all right?
hahahah!!!!

nah..i think i'll pass. tho i'm really tempted to use my super DJ powers to name all the songs here and their respectable singers. hehhehe....

~you've been spared by the Tech Supremo!!!~

Unknown said...

Let's start

weetabix-mix-fix-six : that means you eat wheat, like 3 in 1, quaker mix, that you fix at 6

entwine-nine-dine-wine : I'd like to wine and dine with you at nine tonight

fourteen-unseen-teen-sheen : at fourteen, when you were unseen, you were a teen, you like Charlie Sheen

done-fun-sun-one : You'll get overdone when you're having fun in the sun, at 1pm.

how? ok?

Yusof Yasnain said...

I got correct answers by asking Master Google. But, that is what we call cheating. So, i wont put the answers here! :P

Nauval Yazid said...

1. I Will Survive
2. I Can See Clearly Now
3. Come What May
4. 25 Minutes
5. (aaaarrgghhh!)
6. Have I Told You Lately?
7. (another aaarrgghhhh!)
8. Can't Get You Out of My Head
9. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
10. Starwars?!?!
11. Always
12. I'll Be There