Categories

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fantastic INXS Concert!!!

Speaking of a great day, I got to watch the live telecast of the Rockstar: INXS competition this morning. The final six are Jordis, J.D., Ty, Suzie, Mig and Marty. I'm not gonna do a person-by-person evaluation this time around. Why? Because I thought everyone was great!!! Everyone did amazingly well, and I feel bad for anyone who makes the bottom three, coz quality-wise, there was no disparity.

Unfortunately, one still has ta go... and I can't say who. Good luck people!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A chockful of talent

3 comments:

playtoy said...

since i started watching, mig has certainly been one of my favourite, but suzie has suddenly made a dash for it... hehehe... who's ur fav?

ExecutorAzmin said...

Yeap Suzie's perseverance is phenomenal, she's been down and back up!

MiG is my fav too, but only coz Daphna Dove's gone!

triona said...

im in love with marty. hes amazing!!! love jordis too actually. and yeah migs the bomb. i say jd would go out tonight!