Categories

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Magnificent 7!

The 7 RockStars left threw an ALMOST amazing concert this week. ALMOST meaning, one singer was not up to par...

MiG: I must have been deaf or something, coz the song they were trying out at the rehearsals did not sound AT ALL like the song he eventually sang at the performance. I thought the song performed was fantastic, and, like INXS, I'm glad he didn't give in to Suzie.

Suzie: Speaking of which, this gal rocked the house!! Eating my own words, I honestly believe she deserves the encore for tomorrow. Having said that, I won't be surprised if she's there in the bottom three again, as evidently the voters don't seem to think she's right for INXS. And frankly speakly, I don't think so either...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Will Suzie's dive be her one and only?

JD: As much as I hate to admit it, this guy is doing reaaaaally well here...

Jordis: The one exception of the entire show. Cracks and chinks are starting to emerge in Jordis's armour. Her voice just couldn't achieve what she was trying to do, and this may well prove her downfall.

Ty: This was an exhiliarating energy-filled show, and having the three gals as back-up was fun too!

Deanna: The other original composition sung, and I thought it was great as well!!!

Marty: He's starting to worry me actually. It seems like most of the time he's singing with one emotion: anger. No other emotion appears evident. Apart from that, the performance was riveting!

Bottom three:

Oh wow, this is the toughest ever!!! Definitely Jordis, but the other two?
I'll have ta go with Suzie, as I mentioned earlier, and Deanna (mainly because i'm not sure if the voters appreciate the fact tha most of the song wasn't her composition, but Ty's)

We'll find out tomorrow folks!

No comments: