Categories

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Some free time...

Ha ha realised I haven't blogged for a week!
If I write it's always inspiration I seek
But sometimes it's just the mood I confess
Maybe it's laziness, but I digress....

So what's been going on, well I don't know
I wish I could just have some pictures to show
But since I don't I'll have to recap
So shut up and listen or I'll give you a slap!

Last Sunday was Raw Deal's pre-release fight
Won by Andy (but not with Highlight of the Night)
Your Freakin' Hero, just motored away
Till everyone else just faded away...

Monday my dearest went to decide
Between two people and pick a side
The one she picked would eventually win
As she pointed out yesterday with a wide grin

Yesterday I finally got back on the net
Saturday was the last time, well now I'm set
Unfortunately most of it was surfing and chat
And reading the cricket action both ball and bat!

Btw, thanks for the inspiration my dear
When I hit the high, I'd love to have you near..
I'll get right down to it, just wait and see
The world that I seek is out there for me!

Today, I commented a bit on Rudyism 101
I envy the scum for being in AUS having fun
Oh well, I was there myself some time ago
Four years enough? Don't know, don't know...

Well now I've finally got back on track
Yawn! Oh crap! Time to hit the sack!
What? Still want me to write? I'll just scoff
Tell you nicely to just sod off!









3 comments:

123453 said...

oi azmin,

im posting under the assumption that you dont blog very much, and therefore wont read your comments.

my flights due back in a month plus and i'm attempting to get all my shopping done during spring break, so i wont be so stuffed when exams are over and id need to catch my flight.

is there anything you want besides looney tune disks? cant bring myself to buy them... dont know if they still exist even =p and ask the guys in the shop if they want any prezzies. the most id spend is around rm50 per person, or depends on who that person is.

reply asap =p

/s3an

ExecutorAzmin said...

Ha ha! Actually I blog fairly regularly, you just caught me at an unusual 1 week hiatus from posting.

Thanks for remembering dude, and nah, unless you can bring back a Rachel Carter of Bundoora, no worries. Just the looney tunes disks are fine. I remember I found them in Coles, but any other cute disk design will do. If you could get two boxes that'd be grand.

Thanks, I'll check with the rest..!

123453 said...

cant believe we both mis-spelled "looney toons"