Categories

Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pictures of my two ex-colleagues

Well, wanted to talk about the Family Day but since I have scanner access (being here in Bangi) here's the pics I promised, i.e. the two ex-colleagues I met last week mentioned previously.



One on the left is Yun See, my best friend in KPMG. The one on the right isn't Madelyn though, it's my adopted sis in KPMG, Ung Fang Sing. UFS will also be leaving KPMG Malaysia at the end of this month for secondment in Birmingham.

As for Madelyn Tan May Ee,



She's the one on my left. This pic was taken at the 2002 KPMG Family Day in Sunway Lagoon which was heaps of fun, though I suffered cramps in the water at one point (yes, yes, lack of exercise, as usual)

Alright, different entry for VA TECH Family Day 2004!



No comments: