Categories

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2004



Well, I'm off to Port Dickson for the weekend with my parents for their Surau's Family Day. Apparently there are about fifty families going, which I think is quite a large number for our standards. Hopefully there'll be people of my age, or at lease of similar mentality. Otherwise I might be in for a not so fun weekend ahead of me.

But then, it is supposedly a resort. I'm sure I can find other ways to keep me busy
I hope the beach looks something like this:



Hmmph. Wishful thinking here, considering it's PD I'm going to, I shouldn't expect a beach quality to be that of Redang. Oh well, other people get to go to ENGLAND, I have to make do with Port Dickson. Anyway, if there's cheap Internet access, I'll update there. Else, it's on Monday, folks.






2 comments:

mudster said...

Bah. That was a cheap shot, you know that?

:P

Lady Aurora said...

Have fun, dude! Take pictures! And finish that post on family day!