Categories

Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Spending time with Ayu

Spent the night at my cousin's place in Uptown. There's still lotsa boxes to unpack and furniture to unwrap but according to my aunt, they'll only be done once the permanent doors are put in, which should be today.

Ha ha. Yes that means that right now there are temporary double doors at the front of the house. Care to visualise? No, it's not a frame covered with a sheet of plastic, thanks a lot scumbags! I'll leave the imagination to you...

Anyway, Ayu's my closest cousin, we share lots together. We've been talking a lot about our respective relationships recently, and one of the things in common is the issues we have to overcome to make them successful. I know there's at least one person in our brood who will be there for me no matter what. Funny how we both received calls from our significant others one after the other :D

That paragraph looks horrible somehow but I can't be stuffed figuring out how to fix it

Also! My cousin and I came up with a evil masterplan, which should be executed either late November or December, depending on timetable allowances. Hmm, might not be a good idea to reveal too much here, cause if word gets to my folks or hers, we might as well be Royalty at the French Revolution! Yup, I can hear Al Snow yelling right now (RawDeal ref sorry)...

Thththththththththth that's all folks! (Looney Toon-style)





No comments: