Categories

Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Flying

A number of people in the shop have been flying around lately. Let's see:

Johan - GenCon, Indiana, USA - Vs Tournament
Wolf - Thailand (hang on, not sure if he flew though) - holiday
Ahmad - England and Italy - holiday
Dawn - US, various states - work (yeah, right)

and now:

Andy w/ Wolf - Japan (Monopoly Tournament)

Flying off today at 9:30pm tonight. All the best, Andy and bring back the bank!!!

My turn? Targeting next month, hope all goes well... In any case, I've gotten some practice. I've been hovering above the ground for the past few days. Ha ha!


3 comments:

Lady Aurora said...

Yeah, yeah, best work vacation ever! :P Now, if the office really did send me to the US and paid for the plane tickets, that would've been great...

Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

Ha ha detected the underlying bitterness, did we?

mudster said...

I got hit for free? Why me? >_<;;