Categories

Pages

Friday, October 08, 2004

Fina + Imesh



The most recent additions to the girls in my life, Fina and Imesh

I got to know these two Indonesian girls when they came over here, albeit separately back in May. And Imesh actually came back again as I wrote in my August 20 posting, which you can find here . They are a great, fun-loving, duo and to those in the shop who got the opportunity to meet either one of them, I'm sure you'd agree with me.

A couple of posts back, I mentioned that my time to fly would come. Well, the destination is indeed Indonesia, and it should be sometime after Hari Raya. Ok, it's not as far away as say, Italy (kena lagi, Ahmad) or Japan, but sometimes... just sometimes... it's the reason for going that tops it out. Ha ha...

And I will have these two lovely women for company while I'm there...



1 comment:

mudster said...

Bah! Humbug!

I should poke fun at you, but that'll happen in the shop :P