Categories

Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2004

6am on a Sunday

Well, this is only because it's the Puasa period. I doubt I'll ever have an early morning entry if it wasn't (unless I'd been staying up the whole night before!)

This is the 3rd day of Puasa and everything seems to be okay. I just realised I've been doing a lot of reading recently, both light and heavy, and it's increased even more these past few days. Ah, well, anything's better then wading through tons of audit paper, right?

WWE RAW DEAL TEXT:
Anyway, last night I constructed a deck for play in the Bangsar WWE tournament later today. Hmm, I admit that throughout the construction, I felt determined to prove Shaz's theory wrong, that I can still do well in tournaments despite all that I've been experiencing lately :D... Guess we'll see...

This will be my superstar for the day (yes, yes same as last week, but different build!):



Nope, I'm still not changing my mind about sticking to female superstars. Raw Deal is just ridiculously fun for me, it's a competitive game which I can still relax and enjoy, so my fetish shall remain, so there!!!

Hmm, think I'll bring a digicam with me today (maybe I'll do what Fi suggests, have one at all times to capture those memorable moments!)...


1 comment:

mudster said...

Guess you couldn't prove Shaz wrong ;P