Categories

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2004

BlogDeath: The High Cost of Blogging

Recently one of my favourite links, Rudyism 101 went offline due to their host not being able to support their users anymore. Hopefully, the archives that they offer to send out are complete. It would be a shame if all that work put in is affected in any way.

So not even technology is saved from death in some form. I suppose I should start making backups now just in case...

Intermizzo: btw, if you have not yet been exposed to Neil Gaiman's literature, such as Death: The High Cost of Living and the Sandman books, your life is not complete. Get it. Now. No questions asked. Now!!!

Anyway, blogging has been my most successful attempt at keeping some form of written (read:typed) record of my life. It has become a need for me to update regularly, even though I tell people that they should write what they feel like writing, whenever they feel like writing. For me I feel like writing lots of times!

A toast to Blogs, and may its eventual Death come after mine! (okay that's selfish, I know!)





1 comment:

Jin said...

yo
skinny ben here, add me to your blog list.
im @ http://thelurveshack.blogspot.com
i was on mblog and your blog doesnt allow anonymous comments so i didnt bother msging you, but since i changed to blogger i can now tell you ^^;
ps: you should really change the settings to allow anonymous comments