Categories

Pages

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Return of the Dawn, Y2J and the Underground Punk Rocker!

I was late in realising that the Dawn had finally returned. Apparently she had risen awhile before. I suspected that me not seeing it had something to do with a smothering by some form of Mud. This Mud prevented me from noticing it, and the timing was just nice that I missed the opportunity.

I finally saw her recently. She was, as all sunrises are, radiant as ever as if she had never disappeared. I was unable to enjoy it for long, however, because not surprisingly, the Mud seemed to follow her everywhere..

Anyway, Y2J and the Underground Punk Rocker also returned from the Land of the Rising Table ( or so Michael likes to tell me). Apparently, both of them are not particularly Masters of Photographers either... as can be seen by the imagery they brought back. And furthermore, they came, they saw, but alas they did not conquer, but went home instead.

Ah well, at the end of the day the bottom line is they came!

Hmm, that doesn't sound right...




2 comments:

mudster said...

Bah again.

That was a cheap shot, you know that?

ExecutorAzmin said...

Ha ha...

I'm good at cheap shots, I'll admit that...

But Raj is better !!!!