Categories

Pages

Monday, October 04, 2004

Magic!!!

I have always had a fascination for magic. Since I was a kid, I read tales of magic, from the Asterix comics with magic potions giving superstrength and invincibility, to Dragonlance power-wielding sorcerors, i.e. Raistlin Majere, and have loved it, loved it all!

Two ways of using magic as an adjective:

1. of relating to, or invoking the supernatural
2. possessing distinctive qualities that produce unaccountable or baffling effects.

So you would say that something is magical (I prefer the more unique spelling, 'magickal')

Where's this all leading to, you wonder?

Well, since May, I have been having a lot (read: lost count) of instances which I could only describe as magickal.

Last night was one such instance.

It was magickal indeed, and I will remember every bit of it forever.

The next trick now is to make it happen...

1 comment:

playtoy said...

you hold my attention at every turning of the page... give us more details damnit... we want the low down dirty details baby...