Categories

Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Top 20 Playlist....

Oh wow... how can one do this... So many songs...
Okay, firstly, there's no order to this, I think that would take AGES to do...

So here's a list, as of now (in no particular order)

1. Grease Remix 20th Anniversary (John Travolta + Olivia Newton John) - Actually if i did have an order, this
would be first!
2. I will fly - Ten2Five
3. My Sharona - The Knack
4. There's More to Life than this - Bjork
5. Creep - Radiohead
6. Nothing's gonna stop us now - Starship
7. I hate Myself for Loving You - Joan Jett and the Black Hearts
8. The Man Who Sold The World - David Bowie
9. Ironic - Alanis Morissette
10. Milik Siapakah Gadis ini - Sudirman
11. Smells like Team Spirit - Nirvana
12. Tell Her About It - Billy Joel
13. I'm still standing - Elton John
14. Tempted - Squeeze
15. I would do anything for love - Meatloaf
16. Hyperballad - Bjork
17. With or Without You - U2
18. Calypso - Spiderbait
19. Song 2 - Blur
20. Kiss - Prince

These are songs I could listen to again and again and again and again....

No comments: