Categories

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

RockStar INXS Week 5

Okay, the highlight of this week wasn't the competitors, it was the host, hottie Brooke Burke's oufit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hubba hubba...
Onto the concert, not as spectacular as last week... I think Dave Navarro should stop the mercy compliments that accompany the criticism. If they didn't do well, just say so! They've been around long enough, they can take it!

Suzie: Contrary to what INXS thought, I felt it was a bad arrangement. I think the voters would probably agree with me here. A for effort though.

Marty: Okay, this was amazing. He did Mr. Brightside which is fast becoming one of my favourite Britpop songs, in acoustic. I was sceptical at first, but he pulled it off brilliantly!

Mig: This guy continues to rock on! I predict him to go at least till the top three! Unless he screws up a ballad next week...

Brandon: Okay, so he chose the wrong song. But I think he did okay, performing quite well. Still needs to prove himself though...

Ty: I kinda fell asleep here, so I guess he didn't impress me THAT much ha ha... okay performance I suppose...

Deanna: After last week's shocker, she's looking great and did fantastic!

Jessica: Urgh, what was this weird voice she was trying to do for "Come As You Are"? Did she take the title song literally? This was horrible, and it just might seal the end for her. Kurt Cobain probably turned in his grave

Jordis: I didn't like her performance. It was rather, lacklustre? C'mon Jordis don't take it easy alright you should be moving around a lot more for this song... did the last two performances sap all your energy?? Or was it that visit from your boyfriend ???!! :P

J.D.: Nothing exceptional, but good enough to avoid the bottom three.

My bottom three is therefore----->

Jessica, Suzie and Jordis (it's girl time again!)

And Jessica should get the boot imho, Suzie still has 3 lives (She's a cat, remember?)

No comments: