Categories

Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The learning process...

My name is Azmin, I was 26 yrs old when I started this Blog, and now I'm, er, I have aged, er... well ... a few months, older. Although I haven't put as much effort into my blog, as, say, Rudi & Alisha, I'm still quite happy with what I've done with it so far, and more to the point, what I've written so far. And since I started this, I also ended up learning a bit more about myself.

I've always been a pretender in some ways. I tend to pretend to be happy, in continuous high spirits, despite experiencing the direct opposite. I would usually suppress any anger i felt, any sadness or unhappiness, whenever I was around other people. Even more importantly, I wouldn't tell the people who were directly or indirectly responsible for the negative way I was feeling.

Recently I learnt how important it is to let go sometimes, to get if off one's chest, so to speak. Sometimes you just need to tell the other person how you feel, even if it's negative. It might hurt, at the start, and you might hurt the other one's feelings, but, you have to expect the other to be positive about it. Later, you also realise that it makes you a better person. When someone is so honest with you, how can you not be honest with them?


Mock anger courtesy of ~Imesh Productions~

I don't claim to be a highly mature person. Heck, I'm probably not even an average mature person. I've made lots of mistakes in my life, and I mean LOTS. But learning is a continuous process in life, and the past few days have certainly shown me that at 26 years old...

You can still learn a lot.

THANKS!

5 comments:

triona said...

sob sob....im sooo pretty, oh so preeety. yeah dude feel pretty.

playtoy said...

i'm 27 and the amount of mistakes i've made... staggering...

Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

just being honest to yourself. that's the most important .. dont you think dear chub?

123453 said...

Raging Azmin picture! Keep those pics coming, interesting stuff. I'd like to see your workplace if you dont mind ahah. Cya soon man. And I'll make sure you get your looney toons disks. You seem to be the only guy wanting stuff.

/s3an

The Ruud said...

angry bangry azmin