Categories

Pages

Monday, September 19, 2005

There goes that IDEA!!

Last I wrote, I was trying my hand at predicting outcomes of matches. So how'd I go?

Results:
  1. Charlton vs Chelsea: Chelsea
  2. Portsmouth vs Birmingham: Draw
  3. Manchester City vs Bolton: Bolton
  4. Newcastle vs Blackburn: Newcastle
  5. Manchester United vs Liverpool: Draw
  6. West Ham vs Fulham: West Ham
  7. West Brom vs Sunderland: Draw
  8. Middlesbrough vs Wigan: Draw
  9. Tottenham vs Aston Villa: Draw
  10. Arsenal vs Everton: ?

My score: 2 out of 9! 6 & 7 correct

What have I discovered? Answer: I'm shite at this!

2 comments:

YK said...

Azmin you have been tagged. The templates on my blog http://scorponok.rubeus.org/archives/2005/09/seven_ways.html

ExecutorAzmin said...

NEXT time????!!! Hmm... will there be one, I wonder... Thanks for the encouragement though!