Categories

Pages

Monday, September 26, 2005

YFF Objectives achieved!

Okay, I admit it, my gamble and my dream tip didn't pan out as well as I would have liked.

Having said that, I have pretty much achieved all that my objectives I set out for myself for the week.

Er... unless of course, Mido decides to score a brace tonight... hopefully that doesn't happen, sorry Rudy!

Onto the highlight(s) of the week, -Liverpool vs. Chelsea- x 2

Despite the fact that Lpool drew against Birmingham last Saturday, I was glad to see that at least it was not another goalless draw. Liverpool need to take more chances and I'm glad I saw this last Saturday. Hopefully we can use this as a springboard into success against Chelsea.

However, I would be extremely annoyed if Cisse ends up not in the starting 11 in either of these matches. It's starting to get ridiculous and looking suspiciously like favouritism. Is Cisse being punished for some behind the scenes offense? Or does Rafa just not like him?

I do believe Liverpool can bring the match to Chelsea, and that being said, I am keeping Gerrard AND REINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: