Categories

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2005

Back online :D

Figures that my ridiculous usage of the Internet would end up screwing the Internet connection at me office from last week. But now, we're back!!!!! Could have updated at ccafe or in Bangi but just no time! No Time! Yes, Rudy, no time!! I am innocent I tell you!!

Anyway, BoardGame Olympics is starting up at WGS and woo hoo! Here are the teams:

1. Azmin, Ian, Dawn, Swedish

2. Andy, Ahmad, Triona, Loco (Killer Group of Doom!)

3. Dennis, Chen, Is, and Shop Entity

4. Rob, Norman, Shaz and Jonathan


Ha ha, not only did I get my wish of not having Andy or Ahmad in my group, I also got a bonus! They ended up in the same group! With Triona and Loco too! Woohoo!

Should be a lot of fun starting this Tuesday! For the illumination of non - wolf game shoppers, the BoardGame Olympics is an extended competition of multiple boardgames to be played to determine a Champion. Winner gets a BoardGame! Puerto Rico, here I come!

Aye, without a doubt, if I had to choose among the games one to buy for myself, it would be Puerto Rico. I also highly recommend it to everyone. It's a very interesting game which forces players to continuously adapt to situations, taking into account opponent's strategies all the time.

Will do a proper review of the game at a later date kay!

Now, if I can only figure out that ridiculous Hospice strategy...

P.S: Hmmm... keep forgetting to bring my Sampoerna's... maybe that pack may last me till the end of 2005 .... ha ha...

3 comments:

Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

Go azmin Go!! eh.. how many stick have you got so far chub?? :))

ExecutorAzmin said...

Ha ha would you believe it, my pack is down by two sticks only?! And I didn't even have the second stick!

Then again, I have been trying others... *wink* *wink*

Lady Aurora said...

May the best man/woman win! Good luck, everyone! I'm certainly gonna try my best to kick @$$... ^_~