Categories

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2005

This is getting serious...

I was walking down to Bangsar Village last night, minding my own business. On my way I passed this construction area. Suddenly someone yelled, "Look out!" I looked up, and to my horror saw huge tiles falling from the sky above me. They hit me with a crunching sound, and I was smothered. Before I lost consciousness, I noticed puzzlingly that the tiles were coloured either blue, red, green or yellow, and each had a number on it...

Then I woke up!

Wokay, we're getting a bit too obsessed here with this Boardalympics. I think I'm thinking too much of how my big chubby fingers are gonna ease away those tiles from the structure. Oh crap!

Anyway, since my last post, I have secured another Gold, i.e. in Battleships, after winning against all three of my opponents. As for the Group of Doom, Sleazy Andy managed to win in Monopoly (!!!!! I still can't freakin' believe it!!!) before Triona finally made it into the Gold tally, winning two in a row for Settlers of Cataan and Munchkins! It's gonna get rough people!


No comments: