Categories

Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Saturday Highlights (mostly from TV ha ha!)

#1 Watched a recording of Bjork's performance at Royal Opera House London. This concert reminded me of how much I love this singer! Her Hyperballad in particular was amazing!!! As long as you ignore her bewildering outfits though ha ha!


Lovely, isn't she?

#2 Received an sms from a friend I made a month back, a pretty young lass by the name of Erlina. At the time I wasn't sure we'd stay in touch. Now that she's provided a phone number however, it would be easier :D

#3 Watching Trish Stratus getting choke-slammed by Kane in WWE RAW. For sure, the highest choke-slam Kane's ever done to a wrestler!!! As much as I am a fan of Trish, she got what was coming to her!

#4 (Okay this is a low light) Liverpool going down to Southampton 2-0, I didn't see the match what the heck happened?!! Only consolation is Everton lost as well, so the gap is still 7 points...

#5 I finally caught a Ten 2 Five music video on Astro. For those who don't remember, Ten 2 Five is a talented Indonesian group I am now a fan of. The song was "My world is full of you" and I couldn't help but smile all through the song!

#6 Mmm... donuts. Ayu's family came for 'makan-makan' and they brought donuts! Mmm... donuts....

No comments: