Categories

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Vegemite running out!!!

Anyone who has been to Australia or has Australian friends *wink* will know why running out of Vegemite is such a tragedy!!!!

I realised it this morning as I went to make breakfast! Arggghhh!! Need to get more before it runs out!

Anyway, my first gold medal for the Boardalympics is... well.. ehem... Paper-Rock-Scissors!

Clean sweep! 3-0! Ha ha...

Unfortunately, but not unexpected, Dawn took the gold in Boggle. Although I believe our vocabulary talents are pretty much equal, she has a much better penchance for finding words quicker.

So in our group, me and Dawn have one gold each, with me leading slightly thanks to the Boggle silver.

We had a few practise Settlers of Cataan . I am incredibly rusty, I'm afraid. This was followed by Puerto Rico madness which I think I am getting better.

We shall see....


No comments: