Categories

Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Reedeeculousssss!!!

Boardalympics update!!!

My worst nightmares are coming true!!! After 5 games, the two people in the group of doom whom I did not want to see leading are... well... LEADING!!!

Andy 2, Ahmad 2, Loco 1, Triona 0 (10 games more to go)
(C'mon Triona, justify my.. er... predictions!!!!!)

Games played: Bohnanza, Boggle, Paper-rock-scissors, Battleships and Uno-Stacko!
Highlights:
Boggle - Ahmad winning by finding 5 words, while the rest found ...um... ZERO?
Battleships - Andy applying a nonsense strategy by firing whatever the opponent fired! Such a lazy bum! Problem was, this forced his opponents to work harder, i.e. making sure not to fire at their own coordinates !
Uno-Stacko - Andy able to stop the whole structure from falling over by pushing the tile he wanted to pull out back in!! Naturally, he had to take a puff to calm his nerves!

I'd really like to see these jokers when they play Risk and Munchkin, should be interesting :D. And have I mentioned I'm glad these jokers aren't in my group?

None of the other groups have finished any games yet, although I did manage to have my paper-rock-scissors and battleships duels against Ian. I won both, first game 3-0, latter came down to one ship.

I had some Settler practice games with others from diff. groups, which unfortunately included Chen, who naturally tries to impart his so-called wisdom and style of play onto others. Mostly we all ignored his words and his grim head-shaking. Mostly...

Lady Aurora...er... Dawn has just warned me of her immunity to mind tricks as well. Ha ha... we'll see about that...

P.S: I've never seen Paper-Rock-Scissors look so intense as it did yesterday...
P.P.S: Andy is full of sh*t!!!
P.P.P.S: So's Ahmad!!!
P.P.P.P.S: Seriously! They are!

1 comment:

mudster said...

Ewah Ewah... Macam ni sekali ya?

Nanti aku tunjuk kehebatan aku yang terpendam baru tau!

muds~