Categories

Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Liverpool status report

Football fans ONLY

Personally, I don't mind Morientes got injured. Makes it a bit easier on Benitez mainly due to a reduction of options. With Morientes not exactly in form, now's the time for Peter Crouch to stamp his authority as a Liverpool striker.

The problem with Liverpool, as I see it, is their current defensive mentality, due in part, I believe, to their winning the Champions League cup. In all due honesty, Liverpool's first 2 matches haven't exactly been humdingers. Fortunately, they'll be coming up against Tottenham, who are on a high, despite losing to Chelsea. Liverpool need to rise to the occasion or suffer their first loss. Football Fantasy wise, I will be putting my money where my mouth is, buying both Gerrard and Reina. So show me the quality LIVERPOOL!!!!!! Rafa, please do Liverpool fans a favour and concentrate on winning the Premiership as well!

No comments: