Categories

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2005

Back..

Couldn't access my blog the last coupla days. Thought it decided to die on me, like my pal's. Fortunately, it's still alive and kicking.

Time to indulge in some self-pity. My pals're at Section 14, playing Dawn of War. Wish I was with them. Despite my lack of time spent on the game compared to the rest, I really want to do well. Need to improve on awareness (that's a big one!) and peripheral vision (even worse). Also need to experiment on the units I haven't tried yet like the Termies. Was so desperate to play I even tried installing DoW on my home comp despite my RAM limitations only to find I also had another: NOT ENOUGH FREAKING SPACE!!! Slowly deleting off some of my dad's unused stuff, hope he doesn't notice... heh... Hang on a sec, just thought of something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your computer trials. Cheer up with a FREE IPOD.

Visit my blog to see what you have to do to get one.

http://freeipodreally.blogspot.com/

This is not scam. I have provided some proof on my blog as well.