Categories

Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Yesterday was a good day!

She was lovely yesterday!

Anyway, my parents arrived yesterday, though their flight got delayed for a bit. Seemed like they had a good trip to China. Too bad I didn't have money to go, but then again, our divergent interests would create entirely different motives and destinations.

The phone bill also arrived yesterday, and my dad, being the meticulous person he is, can't help but question certain phone calls I made in the previous month of questionable timing and even more questionable length! I just shrugged them off by telling him I'll pay for it, but no guarantees it won't happen again in the near future! ha ha!
Could Angelina Jolie be any HOTTER???!! (Mr. and Mrs. Smith trailer, go watch!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Now then...


Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

(Spoiler alert!! You might want to stop reading if you don't want to find out stuff!)

This time Lucas did NOT disappoint, although I still wish Anakin had cut off Jar Jar's head. My only problem is that I felt that it the storyline was rushed, with too much stuff in too little time. Anakin's conversion to the dark side could have taken a bit more time, but no...

I became a bit of a wuss, cause I actually cried during the massacre of the Jedi... betrayed by the Senate, hunted down by Anakin and the clone troopers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aayla Secura
Once again, the dialogue needed some work here and there, as they did not seem to convey the full passion and personality of the characters. But overall, I was happy, yet sad at the same time. It's over...
For now anyway...

No comments: