Categories

Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One new acquaintance

When I met, Trish on Sunday in the hospital, she was such a contrast in comparison to the rest of the hospital. Her cheerful, full of life attitude displayed that day was delightful to see.
Now I don’t know her very well at all, but it’s good to see that she had not let her current condition affect her that tiin the hospital, she was such a contrast in comparison to the rest of the hospital. Her cheerful, full of life attitude displayed that day was delightful to see.
Now I don’t know her very well at all, but it’s good to see that she had not let her current condition affect her that tieminded me of when I had to spend time in a hospital myself. I wasn’t there that long, but I could feel the effects of being stuck in a hospital bed with hardly much to do except read and watch tv. Inactivity can drive one buggy, as it did me.

Good luck Trish, Triona and their family, hope everything turns out well…

1 comment:

triona said...

well sis is out of the hospital. her immune system had failed, well her body if fighting with itself. but hopefully she will get better. she has to give up smoking and drinking. shucks