Categories

Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Leaping Knee to the Face !

Woke up to a phone call on Sunday morning from judging Ben! Rough transcript follows:

Ben: Hello!
Azmin: Hey Ben how are you?
Ben: Fine fine
Azmin: So where you at?
Ben: Outside
Azmin: Where?
Ben: Your place lah!
Azmin: Oh shit! Gimme twenty minutes aight
Ben: Okay

I look around, find indecent Johan and drama queen Triona missing, wake up joker Ahmad, ask him where the heck is loud-mouthed Johan, receive an answer from a wakening sexy Dawn, realise that crazy Shaz and random Ian are totally unconscious, check the mirror to make myself presentable (barely), run out the door, bump into Ahmad's mum on the way, say hi...

Then take a 15-minute cab ride to my place in Bangsar!!

See, I had spent the night at Warhammering Ahmad's place coz he was entertaining some friends. We decided to accompany him and ended up staying over. I actually intended to leave with laugh-a-sentence Johan, but he went off without me!

Anyway, I reached home, apologising profusely to need-to-relax Ben, and we did some playtesting be4 stumbling into Bangsar Shopping Center for an early lunch, or late breakfast. Seductive-yet-not May was her typical crude yet charming in-your-face self. I proceeded to chat her up, hoping to get a break. I even bought her a customised prosperity burger, but apparently the classic line of "Tell you what, it's yours for a kiss" just doesn't hold much weight nowadays. Either that or it's just me :D

In any case, the seductiveness of mouth-watering May was sufficient to distract me from winning my games (Hey, I needed an excuse for not winning, aiight?). Then I hitched a ride from singing Loco to Amcorp Mall, where I proceeded to win my 5th gold in the Boardalympics, i.e. from Settlers of Cataan. It went surprisingly well, and the only real worry was random Ian who at one point jumped in points. In any case, I fully expect to get raped in whatever game we play next.

DINNER TIME!! (... next posting!)

Adorable Triona suggested we eat at Bangsar at this Tomyam place which I thought was quite good. So off we went me, random Ian, tantrum-throwing Triona, wacky Ahmad and playtoy Loco.
It turned out to be pasar malam night so it was rather busy

Luckily, the Tomyam did not disappoint. It was as good as I remembered it! We had lotsa fun during dinner as we had Man U vs Man City on one TV and some Malay movie on another. What made it fun was the fact that the Malay movie on show was perhaps the only Malay movie I have ever seen that had so much sexual innuendo in it!

Smooth Loco figured he'd hang out with me for awhile, and confused Triona decided to join us. So we retreated to my place, played some wrestling, Bohnanza and chit-chatted. We were joined first by irreverent Johan, then Sleazy Andy after he finished work (2am). Thing is, these two had not had something to eat, so at around 3am we went off for food, and guess where we ended up?

The same Tomyam spot! Terrible Triona just had to have Tomyam again and she ordered the exact thing, Meehoon Tomyam! I had Kueh Teow Tomyam while the rest had paprik instead, which turned out to be the wrong choice. Oh well, we did recommend Tomyam...

To be continued....

PS: I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the screwiness of my phone lately. Lotsa people have gotten ticked off with this, I guess it's time to get a new phone (no money though... waaaa!)

2 comments:

Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

heya chub. do you notice that you put adjective behind each names mentioned? :)
iseng banget yah.. hehehe

ExecutorAzmin said...

Pastinya donggg!

Gimana kamu ya dear?