Categories

Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shopping Highlights (Say... what?)

So I went to MidValley yesterday to shop (shock ! horror!) Well, I was with my gal, and it was a MetroJaya Preview sale, gimme a break okay? I’ll spare you most of the details of my shopping but I’d like to talk about just one little bit. I’ve always admitted to having absolutely no knowledge of cosmetics whatsoever. Everytime I pass the cosmetics area with my gal it always feels like a different world, like the hangar of a Death Star. A mixture of awe and foreboding runs through my head.

 

 

So here we are about to finish the run of MJ, and she was looking for lip gloss. We stopped at this booth, where the displays immediately caught my attention. It was like something out of the 50s, with that I Love Lucy look, extremely playful and cheeky colors and attitude. The brand was Benefit.

 

 

Yeap, never thought I’d be doing this but I’m actually plugging a cosmetic brand right here ha ha.. There’s something about the style and design of the product that just grabs the attention, it’s extremely colourful and fun, and once you compare it to the black and white drab background designs of the other cosmetics, Benefit simply stands out. And my gal had a mini-makeover done right there, and we were extremely pleased with the results! So for you girls out there, you’ve got to try Benefit !

 

 

Okay, I think I’ve just jeopardised my masculinity enough… And no, I WON’T be posting any pictures of the product here thank you very much, if you want to find out more you can check out the website at www.benefitcosmetics.com

 

 

It was almost 11:30 by the time we were done and we hadn't even had dinner yet! I was famished and my gal was dehydrated, so we ended up going to Carls Jr. Oversized burgers and refillable drinks solves both problems, don’t you think? I actually ordered the Low carb option for my charbroiled chicken, and I must say, they need to find a better way to pack the Low Carb option. Cabbage leaves just doesn’t cut it man!

No comments: