Categories

Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Snippets (Sorry I kebas title from your site Dr M ha ha)

I went to Perhentian last weekend, an aside from the occasional hiccup was quite fun, it could've been much much better if my significant other was there with me. A couple of things to note though: If you're into some real quiet alone time by yourself or with your partner then Perhentian Besar's the place to go. If you plan to be more activity-driven and hope to meet people then Perhentian Kecil's the place to be.

Being having some weird dreams lately, with some old acquaintances and old flames turning up. It could possibly be related to my recently sleep problems, but it really doesn't help when you wake up with a headache AND feeling confused.

My next treasure hunt is on the 9th of August, and I'll be with my intrepid band of hunters (Suresh, Su and Roshan). Hope we'll taste some success this time around !

Am also currently looking forward to my next adventure, although it looks likely I won't be able to start as quickly as I would like, on hindsight maybe it's a good thing, as it'll allow me to do some reflecting. It's organising time though as I get everything into order! Wish me luck!

No comments: