Categories

Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dream Driving Mishaps

Quite a few of you who have been with me in my car have experienced some incident or another, whether you burst out laughing, prayed for survival, or simply sat in and crazily enough, it was a driving incident.

 

I was driving on what appeared to be the Federal Highway heading to KL. I was also chatting with a friend. Anyway, we were happily gabbing away when suddenly there was a police road block up ahead. To my horror we realised I was not on the main road, hell I wasn’t even on  the emergency lane, but I was on the MOTOR side road. I looked to my right and suddenly my chatting partner wasn’t there anymore! *

 

*Okay, let’s clarify (or rather confuse that even more). We’re in Malaysia where cars are right-sided, but for some reason I’ve been looking right to look at my friend. So I could have been driving a left-sided car. Either that or I was actually talking to my friend who was in another car, which is more plausible given the fact that he suddenly disappeared. Who knows???

 

So clearly I was stopped by the fuzz. And I was asked to pay immediately, RM300 (which to me was a rather small fine since  and of course I didn’t have cash on me. Surprisingly I was told I could pay by card! But since they didn’t have a credit card machine in the car (hey, it’s a dream, why not?) I had to leave my car and follow them to the Bangsar police station.

 

I got there and surprisingly the station was above a Burger King. And yeap, we visited the fast food joint first and that’s when I woke up!

 

Crazy crazy crazy… No, I don’t intend to make this a real life event guys, give me a break!

No comments: