Categories

Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

QUICK UPDATES!!!

Yes, it's been a while. AGAIN. A MONTH.

So many things have happened since the last time I blogged.

Let's see:

1. Audit is pretty much finalised. Interesting experience now that I can see the perspective from the other side. A bit sad that I wouldn't be seeing the hottie ones anymore though...

2. Company Staff Day! Some amazingly good things happened and some NOT so amazing stuff discovered. The upshot of being a committee member for this is I finally got to establish a decent relationship with some of my fellow staff, after having been pretty much an alien since I joined in January. Still, if you notice, I seldom talk much in my blog about the people in my company, except maybe when it comes to ogling beauties, and I don't think that's about to change....
Lucky draw I only got some enamel bowl, but I shouldn't complain TOO much, considering the staff day also coincided with...

3. ME WINNING A TRIP TO UK FROM FLY FM!!!! Yes folks, it IS possible to win something fantastic from all those radio call-in competitions! I'm jetting off on a 5 day trip to London to attend the annual V festival concert! I'll be going off with my cousin, a FLY FM rep and a Universal Records rep. Was trying to get my daughter to go with me, but external forces intervened... :( Ah well...

4. Last weekend my team came in 5th at a Putrajaya treasure hunt, despite all odds. With 90+ teams in total, it was something of an achievement especially with all the pre-treasure hunt hassle. At the heart of the complaining, of course, was me. I'm just glad those stickers came off my car easily, or there'd be HELL to pay...

5. Finally, I read some not so good news today about a dear school friend of mine. Hope you recover quickly, and remember, despite what you may feel, it's NOT the end of the world

So tomorrow, all goes well, I'll be flying off! Will blog extensively on my trip (to be supplemented by pics)

p.s: Now, hopefully, the Fly Fm girl who's going with us is a hottie too...!

No comments: