Categories

Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Missed Gym Op

Believe me, that's not good, especially when one is trying to establish a rhythm. But for some reason, I just got knocked out upon reaching home (around 7) and consequently failed to get up for gym. Sorry sweetie! I'm not sure how I ended up so exhausted, but my body just wouldn't respond to any wake-up calls. I even missed picking up my laundry!

So the ongoing quest to slim down will continue tonight at the KJ Gym. I have now posted a reminder image on my Laptop which will hopefully assist me in my quest. The image is of how I looked about ten years ago ha ha :p

Football update: As I forecasted in my previous post, Italy make it into the quarterfinals. No worries, I fully expect them to get THRASHED by Spain. Tonight should see Russia into the quarterfinals, as under Hiddink their quality should shine against a Sweden over-reliant on Ibrahimovic.

Hmm, just remembered I might need to do some parking money fund-raising :P

 

No comments: