Categories

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

5 days later...

Yeap have been kinda busy the last few days.

During this time, Spain and Germany qualified for the final. While I didn't write up any predictions, it's reflected in my football fantasy games that I expected these two teams to make it through. Example: I had 1 Turkey player (Altintop) in my uefa.com squad. The rest were all Spain + Germany. Did well for Soccernet and Metro too, and I'm especially proud of my Casillas pick for all my games, particularly when most everyone else picked Lehmann.

Come on Spain! 

Awfully sleepy though, and I was late to work today. Ah well, Euros will be over soon...

By the way, not sure anyone noticed, but I posted a video on my video page. Extremely fun to watch, you must check it out! I won't be making it a habit though, I'll only be posting videos I really really like. Enjoy!

No comments: