Categories

Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

More Cricket!!

Note: This should've been posted last week, but somehow slipped through my to-do list. (I usually draft my post out elsewhere before sending it to my blog)

World T20 Cricket is upon us, and begins this weekend!

 Should be fun I may not be able to watch it I’m following the tournament really closely. Hopefully the next time it comes around I’ll be able to enjoy it on my own Astro :)

 Anyway, it’ll be interesting to see how Australia stacks up against the rest of the world. Their T20 track record so far has not lived up to the reputation of their Tests and one-dayers, but the warmups have been promising. OZ don’t have the living metronome that is Glenn McGrath anymore, but Mitchell Johnson is doing a pretty good imitation.

Aside from Aus, I’m also hoping that the Bangladeshis do well. I think this is the format that is most suitable for their style, and they need to step up. Their warmups have been wide of the mark though, they need to step up quickly. Eliminating their suicidal running between the wickets would be a good start.

I’m also in 3 Cricket Leagues for the tournament, Sportal, Fsports and Cricketweb. At the moment I’m paying more attention to Fsports simply because the initial setup is extremely important due to the limited transfer policy.

Wishing everyone involved good luck, and hope I do well in the fantasy leagues!

No comments: