Categories

Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

Another Start!

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been here, and a lot of things have happened. I just need one real excuse for not being here for ages, and I suppose the best one is simply the fact that I got married!

Reason enough? Ha ha…

Anyway, I’m back, for the umpteenth time, and I’ve got that writer’s itch. Not to say that I haven’t done any writing whatsoever, just that most of it has been on S11, my football fantasy forum, but it hasn’t been restricted to football either. There’s discussions on books, movies, cricket and lots of other stuff that isn’t football-related.

And now the itch has a come at a time when there isn’t any football. And that brings us to here. There’s stuff I’ve got in my head, stuff that  needs to get out. Like previous posts, I won’t be restricting my subject matter.

I still don’t see myself talking about my official work though.

That being said, there’re a few things I’m looking at focusing more on:

1) Dream log – Looking back at my blogs I've done a few entries. Let's see if I can get more in.

2) Movie and book commentaries – Maybe not everytime I read or watch, but’s it’s nice to see my opinions documented. It also brings me to my next item:

3) Story ideas – Thanks in part to Facebook, I recently rediscovered past pleasures… Bjork, RPGs, boardgames, old book favourites, and ultimately, storytelling desires. So I’m hoping to explore this again.

To get a bit organised with this, I’ll be using the ‘tags’ option a lot more now. I also don’t see myself changing the blog look anytime soon either. Even though it’s mostly a template look, I’m pretty comfortable with it.

Here’s to another start!

No comments: