Categories

Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Weight Loss Program

Weight Loss Programme starts today!

It’s time to put the foot down (on myself). I have not controlled my food intake for far too long. Ever since my big day, I’ve slacked off till I’ve gained about 7 kgs, all of which I lost in the effort towards my big day.

Yesterday I found out my ideal weight again. So… now, the ultimate target is to lose 25 kgs. It’s gonna take a while, but it needs to start somewhere.

Here’s what I’m going to do.

Records

Each day: I’ll be recording down each meal I have. I’ll be using my calendar to keep track. Will also record weight before bed. EVERY day.

Rules:

Diet

Eat in moderation.

No food after 9pm, except water, unless it can't be helped (like stuck in traffic)

Rice is restricted to twice a week.

Red Meat once a week.

Flavoured drinks twice a week. No carbonated drinks, even 100 Plus.

No WHITE BREAD.

Chocolate (bar quantity) once a week.

Drink lots of water.

Move whenever the opportunity arises.

Exercise

Start using stairs. Every morning at work, on the elevator push 2 floors lower, then walk up.

Thursday: Futsal

Weekend: Walk over to Giant and back for bread.

Exceptions:

For work client relations. If possible, work it into the schedule.

Public Functions/Events, but don't overdo it. Again, try to work it into the schedule.

No other exceptions, even with relatives.

Target:

Two kilos per week.

Rewards:

For successful adherence to diet program:

Every 2 weeks: Book!

Every 1 month: Tuesday trip to Swensons (Earthquake)

Save money.

Self-satisfaction.

Will refine the rules as and when situations arise or ideas develop. Also have to re-read that small motivation book I have to get some tips.

Good luck to me!