Categories

Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Big bucks in the Entertainment Industry

There’s money in Entertainment alright!

Clearly I’m in the wrong industry. There’s so much money to be had in entertainment it’s flooding up the world. From actors, singers to footballers(yes, that’s entertainment too, anyone whom people turn on the watch), there is an avalanche of money to be made!

Sorry, the reason for my lamenting revolves around the transfer sums and wages of Ronaldo and Kaka. It’s mindboggling to say the least. And these people get sponsored all the time, their extreme visibility/popularity guarantees that there’ll be a long line of corporations waiting to sponsor all kinds of stuff ranging from watches and shoes to cameras and telephones. This means of course, that these stars end up with more money to spend, why fork out any dough when there are companies happy to give you this stuff in return for you using their product. And I’m not exactly paying attention to what watch Michael Owen is using am I?

So how do I get in there? Well, you can get in by two main ways, I believe. One is looks.

Okay, moving on.

The other is talent.

But what talents do I have?

As it turns out, lots!

More next time, but suffice to say I need to work on making the most out of those talents if I want to start raking in the big bucks!

No comments: