Categories

Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Singapore Trip!

I’ll be heading over to Singapore for work this Sunday (up till Thursday) , and while I’m excited about the work I’ll be doing, I’m not that excited about Singapore itself.

It’s all about cost, I suppose. Things are just too expensive in Singapore for me. I’ve been going to Singapore 3 yrs in a row previously to attend a WWE Raw Deal tournament (card game), and when it stopped hosting, I stopped going. Never really did anything significant there except the tournament itself! 

Maybe I could hook up with some friends there during the evenings, I have a few contacts there. Not sure how much time I’ll have though, I might very well be doing follow-ups till late.

At least the hotel I’m staying at looks spiffy enough :)

I’m also thinking of taking my camera there. Not just for fun but for work as well. I really do need to get on with downloading pics into the blog and Facebook! It’s coming to 5 months now!

No comments: