Categories

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Up the preparations for GP

Two days away and we're barely prepared!  Not to mention the fact that one of us, Azmady won't be coming as he's flying off to some other country for work.

What's for sure is that we're coming in to the tournament with half of us packing Land D decks. Despite the fact that Gabriel Nassif finished 2nd with his Land D deck at his French Nationals, we are of the opinion it's still very viable. We just need to be prepared to counter the hate available. Oh, Sacred Ground, how I hate thee...

As for freaking COP: Red: I have  one maindeck solution, but uncertain if it should stay maindeck now. Those hasty golems keep coming back into my head, I might seriously consider sideboarding it instead.

Hafiz has an entirely different strategy, if Sacred Ground comes out, what to do....

I doubt I'll be blogging this weekend. Should be too busy. Hopefully I'll get back on Sunday night with wonderful news (then again, if I have wonderful news, I'll probably be out partying :) )

 

No comments: