Categories

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Unchartered waters...

This attempt at keeping some sort of writings of my evergoing life is the latest of probably 20 attempts. This is the 3rd attempt electronically but a first attempt via blogging. May my willpower stay everstrong and work out this time around. I realise I am becoming more reliant on computers for my personal life, with regular use of Yahoo! Chat, friendster and now, this blog. Whether this is good or bad remains to be seen.

My name's Azmin. I'm 26 yrs old. I am currently in that stage of life where I ask myself, "What's Next?" I truly do not know the answer. But more of this another time...

My parents came back from Thailand today. Too bad I couldn't follow. Unfortunately my finances would not have been able to handle it. But I will make the trip, one day. I will attempt to conquer as many unchartered waters as I can in my lifetime. If Death is the time of your life, I will attempt to enjoy my life while I can.

No comments: