Categories

Pages

Friday, July 30, 2004

blog posting

 
I find myself getting more involved with other peoples blogs. There are currently 2 blogs i take an active interest in. One's funny yet dramatic, the other's full of self searching. What's mine? Well, judging from previous posts, it appears that I seem to have too much gaming in my head!

Maybe I should cut down on the gaming posting and concentrate on my personal self. I guess maybe I haven't gotten to that stage yet. Here's a go:

I find Decision-making that affects my personal life is usually one of the hardest things to do. Why do I constantly attempt to pursue that which others believe to be impossible? Am I looking for drama to spice up my life? That's what comes when one reads too much or watches too many movies full of ideals, romanticism and hopes. Why can I not accept the norm, or go for that which is a safe decision? I cannot answer this, but I do know I cannot!

I will try...  and I can only hope that the other will attempt the same...

Till then...

1 comment:

Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

we were born among community. start from family to other bigger scale.
we need people, that's why people make norm.
like it or not, we must accept any of them. since not all norm are adaptable to our mind, vice versa.

can we say, those who have their own mind, differ from community norms, are selfish or individualist?

i don't think its applicable to any of us, dear friend.

because you still need other people. that's the price we should pay. living in reality.. for some times.