Categories

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2004

Shift focus to Magic

 
All this Steel Cage testing and I completely neglected to do some work for the Magic GP tournament this Sunday! Issue now is figuring out what to play after Hafiz brought a Land D deck to the Semi-Finals of one of the GP trials, putting Land D on the map. If 50% of the players turn up with U-W Control I'm doomed. Still no real solution for that, Culling Scales just doesn't cut it.
 
Fina was mentioning that I ought to put my poetry in this blog, which is a good idea really. Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to create a separate page where I can just display poetry, like a homepage, instead of a normal posting. Possibilities....
 
I can't be bothered changing the date at the bottom anymore, even though it's not accurate in Malaysia. It's only one day.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: