Categories

Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

RADIO Calling in!

Some non-Magic news. Apologies to all non-Magic readers for the extensive Magic coverage. It'll drop next week, I promise.

Yesterday, I called up two Radio Stations, MixFM and Hitz.fm in the morning. I called up Mix in response to the DJ talking about embarassing albums you owned in the past. I ended up singing, no, I WON'T disclose what song i sang, much less what album I owned back then. Even more embarassing, they replayed that session in the afternoon!

Hitz.fm was a contest, Test Power. I made it through the phone lines, and they asked me to play a song using my phone keypads. Unfortunately, with no tunes in my head at the time, I just did a rap-background type tune. Was good enough, and I ended up winning a double-CD pack!!!

Haveta pick it up at Sri Pentas at some point, not to mention my Korn CD (no, I didn't win the Indonesia trip)...

Hope I don't get addicted to comps... :P

No comments: