Categories

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ha ha...

Well, here I am, posting at a new home for my blog, and for some reason, I manage to pick a background template that looks pretty much like my old one at BlogSpot! Guess I still like the look... Must make it attractive enough for myself first before I make it interesting for others, at least so I can get cracking on the posting.

Only problem right now is computer access. I need to clean up all my shit in my office comp (yeah, it's where I most likely will do most of my posting ha ha) so I can get the darn thing to run a wee bit faster than it's current speed. Been wanting to get a laptop but can't get the funding :( If I had one, than I might be visiting those coffee haunts a lot more than i usually do (wouldn't you like that, sweetie ?

Kay, I'm off to do what I need to do...



No comments: