Categories

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Taking rest in ordinary necessary amounts...

At least that's what I THINK I'm doing, ha ha... I think I've got about four hours more sleep since I posted but unfortunately right now I still feel like doing THIS:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hmm, second post in a day. I don't normally do this and it's not like I'm writing anything much of substance anyways! Have to get back to the book I'm currently reading, borrowed it off Rob from the shop. Won't go into much detail yet as I haven't gone that far into the book, but it's quite interesting to read thus far.

Managed to clean my room up and did some vacuuming. Since I'm sick, it couldn't hurt to have all that dust removed ha ha. makes sleeping much better.

I wanna add my collection of Female Wrestlers for RAW DEAL, and I am taking a serious look at Sable. Does anyone have the starter? Would like to trade it off someone, if possible.

Okay, this is Azmin, signing off!

1 comment:

mudster said...

What is the title of the book?