Categories

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dampen thoughts and Zouk!

MAGIC STUFF:

This one time, at Wolf's Game Shop, I drafted Dampen thoughts, and halfway through i realised my deck sucked, and decided to try something out, and drafted so much Arcane, and I lost, but it was so cool, and it was so funky when it worked...



I think I've come to the conclusion that a Dampen thoughts deck will only work best if you have at least two. One single copy just doesn't cut it folks... I understand there's plenty of Dampen thoughts articles out there, but bollocks to that, i can't be pissed reading heavily into the literature...

ZOUK:

Had an AMAZING TIME this morning. Thanks for the invit, Ruud. Really enjoyed myself, but ended up losing my pack of Bukan Basa-Basi on the dance floor ha ha... Wednesday nights is THE night to go to Zouk for me... 80s + 90s... plus the fact that most of the people there were around my age.... ultra cool..

Still, wished I had brought along a certain someone with me... be cool to dance with her, just not sure if 80s+90s is her thang for clubbing though.. Will try asking next time round though... :p

GREASE LIGHTNING!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanna drop a hi.
"Hi, chub!!" :)