Categories

Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Let Everything Out!!! :p

"I've been away from you for far too long
Too much chances make my heart go frantic
I wanna tell you what's been goin' on
Operator get me Trans Atlantic"

- Sheena Easton, "Telephone"

Two weeks is far too long! I've been spending way too much time on WGS forums as well as helping to update the main page, heh.

A list of stuff that happened in the past two weeks:

Crash and burned in Bangsar WWE Tournament (May is still a pleasant distraction ha!)
Twilight Action Girl fun (No Ja Ja, but still good shit!)
Continuous pleasant late night talk time (sorry folks, but priorities are priorities!)
Sunday's Magic activities (read all about that in the WGS MTG forums - PTQ London)

Anyway, yesterday something screwy happened. So much so that I felt like I wanted to break routine again. The first person I encounter at this point in time was Mr. Rudy La Faber. Rudy has the spontaneity gene embedded in him by forces unknown and this was the result:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Location: Luna Bar, 34th (top) floor of the Pan Global building

It's quite a beautiful place, and the atmosphere is serenely amazing . Rudy had always wanted to check the place out and so off we went. We arrived there at about 9:30pm and the decor was positively charming.

Mostly the crowd was the after work crowd of a Tuesday. Mostly... Some appeared to be on genuine dates, and I have to admit it's a terrific place to bring a loved one if you have money to spare... :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had some spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur and this was one of them. We were originally seated in the middle area, and when we ordered some tasty pizza, we adjourned to one of the side booths, from where Rudy took these shots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, in case you didn't see it before, there's a swimming pool in the middle. And yes, there was no ceiling. Prob why they call it Luna Bar.

This place is worth another visit and I shall definitely be doing so, preferably with a significant other... *wink*

All in all, a good Tuesday evening. Thanks, Mr. Ruud, I owe you one.

No comments: